There’s nothing yummier at a party than a finely made meatball. So many people miss out on the wonderful party meatballs, though, because of gluten intolerance. No more must this be true!
Substitute crushed Pretzel Perfection Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks for breadcrumbs, and you’ll make your appetizer gluten free, and fabulously flavorful.
Here’s the low down on how to make these tasty meatballs. Full recipe can be found below.
Start with the following ingredients:
Open a bag of Pretzel Perfection Tomato Basil Pretzel Sticks, empty them into a plastic bag, and finely crush them.
Time to get messy! Use your hands to mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl.
Form the mixture into approximately 1 inch balls.
Cook em up!
Serve and enjoy!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2 3 oz. bags Pretzel Perfection Gluten Free Tomato Basil Pretzel Sticks (3/4 cup finely crushed, remainder for serving)
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup ketchup 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Open one bag of Pretzel Perfection Gluten Free Tomato Basil Pretzel Sticks.
- Empty them into a gallon ziplock bag, and finely crush them.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, eggs, crushed pretzel sticks, onion, cheddar cheese, ketchup, salt, and pepper using your hands.
- Form the meat into meatballs about 1 inch wide.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the meatballs to the skillet to cook. Turn the meatballs frequently until fully browned. Will take about 10 minutes.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer the meatballs to a plate.
- Skewer the meatballs with Pretzel Perfection Gluten Free Tomato Basil Pretzel Sticks.
- Serve up some yum!