A wonderful traditional chef's salad the Pretzel Perfection way. Add pretzel sticks and know that your kids and guests alike will be loving this great salad!
Author: Pretzel Perfection
Recipe type: Salad
- 4 cups romaine lettuce - chopped (or your favorite mixed greens)
- 1 pound meat of your choice - ham, turkey, roast beef, or a mixture - chopped or cut in matchstick pieces
- 2 hard boiled eggs - chopped
- 2 avocados- peeled and diced
- 4 roma tomatoes - diced
- 1 cucumber - sliced
- 1 cup cheese - cheddar, swiss, or whatever your favorite is - grated or cut in matchstick pieces
- 1 bag Pretzel Perfection Tomato Basil Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks - crushed
- 1 cup dressing of choice - ranch, blue cheese, etc
- Divide lettuce among individual plates
- Arrange the meat, cheese, eggs, avocados, tomatoes, and cucumber on each plate.
- Open bag of Pretzel Perfection Tomato Basil Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks and crush in your hand before topping each serving with them.
- Leave dressing on the table for each person to dress their salad as they wish, and enjoy