Pretzel Perfection Chipotle Crusted Chicken Dippers
Yummy, crispy, easy... these Pretzel Perfection Chipotle Crusted Chicken Dippers will be a hit at family dinners, parties, barbecues and more!
Recipe type: Main
- About 2 pounds chicken tenders (or breasts pounded down)
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 3 oz. package finely crushed Pretzel Perfection Gluten Free Chipotle BBQ Pretzel Sticks
- Non-stick spray like PAM, olive oil spray, or something similar
- Ranch Dressing
- Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray cookie sheet heavily with nonstick spray.
- Open bag of Pretzel Perfection Gluten Free Chipotle BBQ Pretzel Sticks.
- Empty them into a gallon ziplock bag, and finely crush them.
- Pour the gluten free flour into a bowl or dish. Beat the eggs into another bowl or dish. Pour the crushed pretzel sticks into a third bowl or dish.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- Coat each chicken piece in flour, then dip in egg, then roll in the crushed pretzel sticks until fully coated.
- Place the coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet.
- Before placing the sheet in the oven, spray each coated piece of chicken with the nonstick spray to seal the coating.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Turn over all of the chicken pieces and place back in the oven for 6-8 minutes so both sides get nice and crispy.
- Pair this with a dip of your choice. We like to make a chipotle ranch by mixing hot sauce with ranch dressing.
- Serve with toothpicks for a fun and easy dish for parties or family dinners.